Dr. Rosenberg has performed over 350 Independent Mental Examinations for both plaintiff and defense, over 250 depositions and testified at trial more than 20 times.
- PTSD, Trauma and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Assessment of PTSD Symptom Validity and Malingering
- Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Transportation Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Will Contests
- Testamentary Capacity, Undue Influence
- Employment, Wrongful Termination, Sexual Harassment, Discrimination,
- Wrongful Death
- Post-Doctoral Fellow in Clinical Psychology, University of California, San Francisco – Mount Zion Hosp., 1978
- Certificate in Psychoanalysis, San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis, 1999
- PhD in Clinical Psychology, Bowling Green State University, 1975
- MA, Psychology, Queens College, City University of New York, 1973
- BA, Psychology, State University of New York at Buffalo, 1968.
- Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University of California, San Francisco
- Private Practice of Clinical and Forensic Psychology
- Director, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program, Kaiser-South San Francisco
- Principal Investigator, NIMH grant on diagnosis of psychiatric disorders, UCSF-Mount Zion Hospital, San Francisco, CA.
Publications & Presentations
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, 2014, Encyclopedia of Neurological Sciences, M.J. Aminoff & R.B. Daroff, (Eds.), Elsevier
- Evidence-Based Forensic Psychological Assessment of Validity and Malingering of PTSD, 2018, Annual Meeting of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Invited Congressional Testimony on PTSD, U.S. House of Representatives, Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee, 110th Congress
- Multi-Method Personality and Psychopathology Assessment of Traumatic Brain Injury, 2009.
American Psychological Association, International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, Society for Personality Assessment, American Society of Addiction Medicine, Society for Behavioral Medicine, Society for Research on Nicotine & Tobacco.